Enterprise Information Server
Move Your Production Facilities into your Office! Authorized personnel have real-time access to company-wide data — anytime, anywhere.
The Enterprise Information Server acts as an online gateway between the office and production facilities. It allows office and IT personnel to maintain customer/order data in real-time, giving the people responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of data the ability to control it. It allows management to make informed decisions by providing up-to-the-minute, company-wide data on current and historical transactions as well as operational data including material inventory.
- Integrates your entire operation
- Multiple production facilities in-sync with the office
- Central plant database provides easy file maintenance as it automatically propagates any changes to all plants
- Transactions automatically sent from the plants to the office for accurate and quick billing
- Current material inventory, silo inventory and plant status are continually updated and available to all authorized personnel on the network
- Authorized personnel have real-time access to company-wide data to manage logistics, answer customer questions and plan production
- Configured queries provide important summary data to management and other users (useful “canned” queries are also provided)
- Data can be accessed and stored with spreadsheet, database, accounting and reporting programs
- Analyze historical data for comparisons and trends
- Office and plants communicate on-line with no interference on plant operations (no loss or slow-down of production)
- Uses a secure communication protocol to prevent loss of data
- Communications can be continuous or on a user-defined schedule for periodic updating
- Plants continue to operate independently if communication link fails, with no data loss
“California Commerical Asphalt would like to thank Libra Systems for the prompt installation of the Generation3 systems. We appreicate the extra time Dan Chevez spent on this project. We, also would like to thank Marc Wise for the extra work involved in the communication with the JWS system. Marc handled the connection with no problems and his teaching methods sped up the learning process.”
Rick Fallon | Plant Superintendent
California Commercial Asphalt, a Lehigh Hanson Company
Talk With Us Today!
Questions? Comments? Interested in what we have to offer?
Reach out to us today to find out more!
Questions? Comments? Interested in what we have to offer? Reach out to us today to find out more!