Move Your Production Facilities into your Office! Authorized personnel have real-time access to company-wide data — anytime, anywhere.
The Enterprise Information Server acts as an online gateway between the office and production facilities. It allows office and IT personnel to maintain customer/order data in real-time, giving the people responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of data the ability to control it. It allows management to make informed decisions by providing up-to-the-minute, company-wide data on current and historical transactions as well as operational data including material inventory.
- Integrates your entire operation
- Multiple production facilities in-sync with the office
- Central plant database provides easy file maintenance as it automatically propagates any changes to all plants
- Transactions automatically sent from the plants to the office for accurate and quick billing
- Current material inventory, silo inventory and plant status are continually updated and available to all authorized personnel on the network
- Authorized personnel have real-time access to company-wide data to manage logistics, answer customer questions and plan production
- Configured queries provide important summary data to management and other users (useful "canned" queries are also provided)
- Data can be accessed and stored with spreadsheet, database, accounting and reporting programs
- Analyze historical data for comparisons and trends
- Office and plants communicate on-line with no interference on plant operations (no loss or slow-down of production)
- Uses a secure communication protocol to prevent loss of data
- Communications can be continuous or on a user-defined schedule for periodic updating
- Plants continue to operate independently if communication link fails, with no data loss
• "A Case for Integration" - A white paper by InfoPathways, LLC (Westminster, MD) -
More Management Tools Products!